Windows 10 is supposed to be the last operating system form Microsoft. The new operating system has lot of offerings and some new features. Well, how to start windows 10 in safe mode while booting? Here are few steps to be followed to start windows 10 in safe mode.
- First go to settings, by pressing Windows + I
- Choose Recovery
- Click on advance- start up. Restart now.
- You will find “Choose an option” screen.
- On the “Choose an option” screen, click troubleshoot
Once your PC has booted up and reached sign-in screen, Press F4 to start your PC in safe mode. Hit F5 to use Safe Mode with Networking
Here are tricks and tips can you play around with Windows 10
- Make Windows 10 behave the way you want it to
You can personalize things according to your will and wish. You can go to control panel, personalize PC, manage you are accounts, set date and time, manage windows update and security here.
- Add Blur to Start Screen
If you don’t like transparency, you can enable blur in Start Menu background.
- Using Cortana in Windows 10
Cortana works just like Apple’s Siri. It is a personal assistant, which replaces typing in Windows 10 taskbar search box with voice. It is more stable and seamlese. Here are few steps to enable cortana in Windows 10.
- To start with, tap inside taskbar search box. The Cortana Settings will appear as a dialogue box. Move to ON position, to enable Cortana. So, that it can give reminders, alerts, and ideas on your device. If you don’t like it, you can slide it on to OFF position.
- Customize Screensaver
You can change your screensaver settings in control panel and customize accordingly.
Hope our blog has provided valuable information, as to How to Start Windows 10 in safe mode while booting. Stay connected to us for more updates!